Monday 11 August 2014

New Baby!

There may be a slight production delay at Maple Ridge Creations over the next little while.

Let me explain:

I have a small, one man basement shop in my house. This means that while I might be feeling particularly industrious at any point in the day, there may be certain delays in production based on the schedule of the rest of my family.

This means that naptime usually precludes the running of the router, bedtime means no bandsaw, no sanding during supper and so on. Sometimes tools can't be run due to noise levels and sometimes I'm just (rightly) expected to be doing something with the family. Both of which are relevant to...



Our new addition! Many of you are aware that my wife has been expecting and Sunday afternoon we received our little Rebecca into the world.

This will mean at least a couple quiet days at the house for mommy and baby. I would ask that you please be patient if you are waiting for custom orders. They might be just a couple days delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment