Friday 6 December 2013

Custom Signs

Alright, it's late and this is my third consecutive post. All because I love my customers and those who follow the blog. Regardless..I'm getting tired and have a few more things to cut for the sale tomorrow so...

MAny of you have no doubt seen the "MAN CAVE" sign below. I think I included it in a blog some time ago, and it's typically a regular feature on my table at sales. BUT...did you know I can make you almost any sign in the same basic style? (betcha didn't!)


Now there's an irony here...I've actually made 3 custom signs this week and delivered all of them today...without remembering to take pictures of any of them. I have solicited a few recipients to take pics and graciously email them to me and when they do, I'll update, but since this is a popular Christmas gift idea, I thought I'd put it up anyway. 

Now first off, the sign can say just about anything you want it to (I won't do anything vulgar, but I'm pretty easy otherwise). One of those done this week said "SERENITY NOW". Last names are particularly popular, but feel free to be imaginative. 

Second, it can be any colour (that I can find stain for) that you want, or it can be left natural for you to finish yourself (or leave as is). 

Finally, they can have accessories. The one below was done for a couple (their second such sign with me). Sadly, I didn't have an appropriate place to hang the sign for taking pics, so it's hanging on a tool chest here, which is in turn showing off one of the most common features of my shop: sawdust. However, you'll notice the house number hanging below it (slightly off centred intentionally) and the chains for hanging it (linked together to make transportation easier. 


Since a common question is "How much?"
Basic custom signs start at $30. Larger signs may cost more. Stain, finishes, and accessories are all extras. 
If you're looking for something different, feel free to contact me with your idea and let me make it a reality. 

That's it for me for now. Good night, have a great weekend, hope to see you at the sale and if you have a custom order for Christmas, please get it in this week. Check out older posts for more ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment