Tuesday 17 December 2013

End of the Year...

So here's where we are: there are eight (8) days until Christmas, two (2) weeks until New Year's Eve and that means that you have seven (7) days left to get quality unique products from Maple Ridge Creations before having to wait until the new year. Fear not, gentle blog reader, fear not...there is yet hope...


The 2013 craft market has effectively ground to a halt. However, to give everyone a chance to do some last minute Christmas shopping, Maple Ridge Creations (that's me if you haven't been paying attention) and Amazing Coffee in Madoc are teaming up to bring you a great Christmas shopping experience. Imagine being in a comfortable little coffee shop, enjoying your favourite hot beverage while the snow gently falls outside, and casually perusing custom hand crafted wood toys, home decor items and novelties and chatting with friends and thinking of the wonderful days to come.


Now, you might have to bring your own friends, and Maple Ridge Creations does not in any way guarantee the degree of wonderful which your coming days may be, but, along with Amazing Coffee, we feel we can pretty much assure you of the delightful hot beverages and hand crafted wood part anyway. Also, we make no promises about the accuracy of the weatherman (weatherpeople?) but then, neither does he.


Regardless, this coming Saturday, December 21st, 2013, Maple Ridge Creations will be set up for the entire day (or until they kick me out) at Amazing Coffee. I expect to have my entire in stock inventory with me, including a few things which have not been for sale anywhere else before. It will also be a good time to chat with me about custom projects for the new year (January is already starting to back up).


After Saturday, I will still take orders for in stock items until December 24th. They can be shipped or picked up (by appointment only please) as per usual.

The shop will be closed until the new year concerning production, but I will ship in stock products after Christmas. I don't guarantee how quickly they will get shipped but they will get shipped.


I expect to reopen by January 6th, so any custom order made by then will begin to work their way through then.

Since I am about as busy at present as I would want to be, I doubt I will be making any further blog posts until Christmas, so:


On behalf of myself and my family, we would like to wish all of our followers, customers and Facebook and google+ friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment