Friday 31 October 2014

Rocking Airplane Toy

October is ending. Halloween is today and tomorrow begins November. It even snowed a little at my place today. All of these signs point to Christmas being on it's way!

Actually, I start thinking about Christmas around May...but that's another story. Or is it?

I'm always looking for new ideas for products to bring to my customers and Christmas is usually the time when people are looking for something a bit different to give as presents. Toys are always especially fun, since there's so much room for creativity and customization. 

Anyway, this year I decided to make ride one rocking airplane toy. As with the rocking triceratops toy from last year (still available made to order) this toy is free of harmful chemicals and made from solid pine. It's very sturdy, having supported my gentle 200lb+ frame, and rocks with a nice smooth motion. 


The plane has no stain or finish so that you can paint it or stain it to your own preferences, although I can provide stain and finish at an additional cost.

The base cost of the plane is $95, stain and finish extra.

If you would like to order one of these (since I only have one in stock as a time), please allow two (2) weeks or so for the order to be ready. Please be prepared to pick up this item either from my shop or a nearby location as shipping would be rather atrocious.



A quick reminder about the Eldorado craft sale this weekend, held at the municipal building on Hwy #62. I believe the times are 9 - 6 Saturday, 9 - 4 Sunday. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment