Thursday 23 October 2014

A Puzzling Poll for Prospective Purchasers of Puzzle Products

Alright, we're going to try something a bit different today and I need your help to accomplish it. 

I started making animal puzzles over a year ago and my selection has grown from around 3 to almost 30. 

Christmas is on the way and I'm trying to build stock as well as maybe add some new ones. That where you come in.

What I would like you to do is look through the selection of puzzles I have pictured. Either in the comments section below or on facebook tell me which one is your favourite (or a top 3) as well as if there is something you'd like to see. It doesn't have to be an animal, but it does have to be something that has a recognizable silhouette. 

Here are the options for now):

 Antelope

 Bear

 Elephant

 Camel

 Kitten

 Cow

 Alligator

 Dino

 Puppy

 Ducky

 Giraffe

 Hippopotamus

 Honey Bee

 Horse

 Lamb

 Lion 

 Lion 2

 Maple Leaf

 Moose

 Ostrich

 Pig

 Rhinoceros

 Stegosaurus

 Triceratops

 Turtle

Wolf

I should mention that all of these are currently available for sale and can be ordered by contacting me at mapleridgecreations@gmail.com. If you're local you can pick it up from me, if you're not I can ship it to you at cost. 

All puzzles pictured can be ordered or purchased in person for $10 each. 3 or more of the same $8.50 each. 10 or more of the same $7.50. Bulk orders for interested retailers will be negotiated.

Be sure to let me know what you like and what you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment