Thursday 20 November 2014

Freestanding Moose

Looking for a little bit of Canadiana to spruce up the house? It may not be on a coin, but it's hard to get more Canadian than a moose. 

This started out as a custom order for someone who liked a wood duck I have made in the past, but thought that a moose or deer might look good. 

Freestanding Moose $20 unstained, $25 stained

I tried the moose first and since it turned out well I thought I'd post it tonight. The customer was pleased with the results. 

Freestanding Wood Duck $12 unstained, $15 stained

The wood duck that started it all. 


The moose image, unstained and without a base. This can be stained almost any colour or painted. 

If you have an image that you would like to have in your home, whether animal, person or other, contact me at mapleridgecreations@gmail.com for an online consultation and pricing details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment