Monday 8 December 2014

Custom Bathroom Stool

A couple weeks ago I was asked if I could make a bathroom stool. I assured the inquirer that  I had in fact, made many stools of various sizes and for various purposes and that since I had children of my own, a child's bathroom stool wouldn't pose a problem. 


She then asked if I would be able to burn a name in the top. Again, I answered in the affirmative. Within a little while we had the whole thing straightened out. 


These pictures were taken prior to finish being added in order to avoid glare. 


The customer was very happy with the results. 


Available in a wide variety of colours, either with a name burned in or without. They are also available as blank stools, which would be great for the application of folk art or other custom decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment