Sunday 7 December 2014

Custom Name Puzzles

Custom puzzles have been popular lately. I've already shared a couple of customized dog puzzles, but custom staining is only one way of customizing a puzzle.

I've had several orders for puzzles with children's names burned on them and below I've attached images for two of those.


While most puzzles I do can be made to have between 3 and 15 pieces, typically a name puzzle will have fewer, depending on how many letters are in the child's name and the shape of the puzzle. Generally these end up as more of a keepsake toy than a regular play toy. 


All of the animal shape puzzles in my regular inventory are available for custom lettering. If there is an animal (or other shape) you think would suit better then please feel free to ask, and if possible, I'll make that shape. The honeybee, hippo and a few others have come about as requests from customers. 


With Christmas coming up fast, it's not too early to order something special for the children in your life. You won't find these on the shelves at Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment