Wednesday 10 December 2014

Wild Horses

I posted one of these a long time ago, but I think it's time for a revisit. 

People, as a rule, like horses. Not everyone is an aficionado or zealot (though I can think of a few people I know), but there is something about the strength, grace and beauty of a horse, as well as the sense of freedom they exude (and impart) that we tend to gravitate towards them naturally. Even if someone doesn't like to ride them, almost everyone likes to look at them. Speaking of which...

Wild Horse $30 each (discounts or orders of 3 or more)

Isn't that better? Now that you've had a look? 

These ornamental horses (no, you can't ride them) stand just under a foot tall. Made of high quality baltic birch plywood, they are stained and available in a wide selection of colours with a matching solid pine base. 

How many colours? Too many to have in stock at once. Multiple shades of brown, black, reds and lighter wood tones. Made to order, with discounts on bulk purchases (beginning at 3 or more). Inquire to get more specific pricing info. 


A quick heads up for this coming weekend. I will be in Oshawa at the Shriners Club at 1626 Simcoe St. North, Oshawa, from 10am to 4pm. I'll be there a lot longer than that, but those are the hours of the bazaar. The event is hosted by Milestones Christian Center. 

I'd also like to give my thanks to Maggie and the staff and volunteers of Dawn House in Kingston for their show this past weekend at the Kingston airport. My apologies for not getting the show advertised on the blog, but thanks ladies, for a great event. Dawn house if South Eastern Ontario's only homeless women's shelter and it was great to be a part of their annual fundraising efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment