Monday 15 December 2014

Last Minute Gift Ideas

 Well, it's official: my craft sale season is over for 2014. No more formal shows or events until 2015.

Of course, that doesn't mean that you've finished all of your Christmas shopping!
Here are a few ideas for gifts. This is not an extensive list and I've not shown any puzzles or toys since I've posted lots about them in the past.

Please keep in mind that if you're not local to the Madoc area, shipping will take some time, so please order promptly so we can get it to you in time for Christmas.

I will not be writing much about any of these things, just showing a price. For more information on a specific product, or for shipping information or special orders, please contact me at mapleridgecreations@gmail.com.


Outdoor Cedar Bench $115

Classic bench (price based on size)

Spiral Candle Holders $15/pair

Guitar Wall Clock $35

Walnut Mantle Clock $45

Spalted Birch Bowl (sold)

Maple 3 Candle Holder (sold)

Maple Bowl (sold)

Stepped Candle Holder $15

Mahogany Broken Heart Candle Holder $15

 Butterfly Book Ends $25

Fish Bowl $15

Word Art Coat Hook $30

Hummingbirds $15

Horseshoes $15 each

Hummingbird Pedestal $20

Dachshund Bookend $15

Men Book Ends $15

Horse Napkin holder $15

Wolf Mini Clock $45

Rearing Stallion $30

Most items are available in custom colours and finishes. Obviously this is not an exhaustive list, but it might give some ideas. 

I am not doing regular production until after Christmas, but I will work on custom orders. I cannot guarantee shipping arrival times for any items, but I can arrange priority shipping which should make North American deliveries (in most places) before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment