Tuesday 30 July 2013

Tea Candle Holders

These are one of the first items I started making to sell and have always gone over well. They're simple, yet decorative and can be modified to fit almost any decor scheme. 

There are 2 models I have made in this design, although I might soon improvise another, the 1 candle and the 3 candle models. 


The 3 candle model top down view, showing the small bottom holes. Imagine burning 3 candles and only one needs to be changed; what do you do? You certainly don't dump the whole thing upside down and spill the other 2 lit candles! This allows you to remove one candle at a time without tipping. Another great idea that I must attribute to Steve Good.


Showcasing one set in a dark/light pattern. I think these were stained Jacobean and Honey Maple. Sets of course sell for a discounted rate over buying the 1 and 3 candle separately.


A sideview of a 3 candle. Along with the 1 candle below I think both were stained Golden Pecan and Red Chestnut. I enjoy the wide colour selection from Minwax. And no, I don't get paid to promote their stuff. It's just good stuff.




These are of course just a small selection of the colour options that are available. In fact the options are pretty much unlimited. When I get some more designs in this style I will be sure to post them.


In the meantime, as always, feel free to send your ideas and concepts along and I'll respond with prices and products. I don't post prices here because there are a number of factors affecting price, including whether it will have to be shipped, how many are being purchased, what materials are used, etc. However, if you email our shop and tell us what you'd like, I will respond ASAP with a FIRM price as well as shipping rates.

That's it for this one

No comments:

Post a Comment