Wednesday 4 December 2013

International Orders

Alright, so this isn't a product post, but I've finished a handful of clocks this week along with some custom signs that I'll try to post tomorrow.


What I wanted to do, just quickly, was to discuss international orders and shipping.

At present I am not set up to accept credit cards (though that may change soon) but that doesn't mean you can't order something from me, including custom orders.


Payment:
If you are in Canada or the U.S.A., you can mail me a cheque or cash (cheques must clear fully before anything gets shipped and U.S. cash is taken at parity). However, anyone can set up an order through either etsy or ebay. Simply email me and tell me what you want and I can set up a custom order through etsy and you can pay through paypal.


Shipping:
It's really kind of cool that within a week or two I can have something from my shop make it's way to the other side of the world. I need three things from anyone making a distance order of any kind: 1. your address and 2. how fast you want to receive it and 3. do you want a tracking number (it's kind of fun to check up on your package online several times a day, but really, how much ever gets lost in the mail these days?). Once I have that I calculate shipping and bill you at cost. I don't make anything off shipping and try to reuse boxes and packing materials to keep costs down, because then you have more money to spend on more important things.


So, no matter where you're from (even Baker Lake) you can order stuff from Maple Ridge Creations. And hey, that's good, 'cause there's only 3 weeks to Christmas. So get those orders in now.

You can see our current etsy stock at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MapleRidgeCreations?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment