Sunday 1 December 2013

Where I've been...

So apparently it's been around 2 weeks since I've had time to put up a new post. I would like to pass my thanks on to the folks at the Campbellford Community Resource Centre for their sale last weekend as well as the organizers of the Batawa Craft Fusion sale yesterday. Both were very decent sales and I hope to be invited back next year.

In the meantime, what else have I been up to?


Well, I've been working on some custom shelves for different folks, doing a lot of custom signs and in general just trying to keep stock up to keep up with the Christmas season demand.


I will try to get some pics up tomorrow of some of the custom work I've been doing as well as some of the newer Christmas decorations and ornaments I've done.


By the end of the week I should have some new clocks in stock. Currently I am waiting to receive my shipment of clock inserts and parts, so keep an eye open for those.


A quick reminder to those of you who have been thinking about special Christmas presents: There are 24 days left until Christmas and my plans right now are to close the shop sometime Christmas Eve day until probably just after New Year's. So get those custom orders in soon. By soon I mean pretty much right now. I will happily consult with you through email, over the phone or in person to make sure you get what you're looking for, but seriously, if you wait another 2 weeks to order, I can't promise I'll have time to make it for you in time for Christmas.

A brief recap of where to find me at shows until Christmas:
December 7-8: The Cooper Christmas Craft Show at the old schoolhouse in Cooper. If you don't know where Cooper is: From Hwy 7 turn North on Cooper Road (the 1st road to the East of Hwy 62 just outside of Madoc) and drive North around 10 minutes. Follow the signs and you'll find the sale.


December 13: The 30 Market Sale at the Peterborough Library. It's called a 30 sale because everything will be under $30.

December 14: Not booked yet, but hoping to be at the new flea market in Belleville at the corner of Bridge St. West and Sidney St.


December 21: Amazing Coffee in Madoc. The folks at Amazing Coffee and Maple Ridge Creations will be teaming up to bring you both amazing coffee and amazing wood products. I will be set up for at least most of the day so I should be easy to find. Please note that by the time I get to Amazing Coffee I will still be doing consultations, but it will almost certainly be too late to place custom orders for Christmas. Some exceptions may be possible, but pickup at my shop will certainly be necessary.


That said, don't wait too long. I want to make sure everyone has a chance to give exactly what they want for Christmas this year, so make everyone happy by getting your order in ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment