Tuesday 17 September 2013

Custom Clock Offer Held Over

So last week I made an offer to knock 5% off all orders on custom clocks that were ordered by the end of the week. It seems it was a good offer and so I've decided to extend it for a limited time AND to extend it to ALL CLOCKS.

Just to make sure you're paying attention. Every clock that I make for you that you order while this offer is on will be 5% off the normal price. Doesn't matter if I design it or you design it or it's one that I've already done before. All clocks that are ordered (not just picked up off the table) will be 5% off.

I haven't decided how long this offer will end, might be the end of this week, might go to the end of the month. Don't dilly dally, contact me now.

*Note: The PC with all my pics on it is having connectivity issues this morning so at the time of posting I can't put pics of clocks up here. Check previous posts to see some samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment