Wednesday 25 September 2013

More Hummingbirds! Free stander decor

Who doesn't love hummingbirds? 

This small decor item stands around 6" high and features what everyone likes to see outside their window: two hummingbirds sipping from flowers. 

Just because the season is getting late for real ones doesn't mean you can't see hummingbirds all year round. 


Solid pine stained Golden Pecan (Minwax).

A reminder of my custom clock event. I've been urged to hold it over for one more month so it will run to the end of October. However, I've decided to sweeten the deal even more. Instead of the 5% discount on all clocks I've decided to bump it up to 10% (maybe it's the Christmas spirit).

So there it is: order any clock until the end of October and save 10% off the regular price. Email me for more details, designs or ideas for your custom clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment