Tuesday 1 October 2013

Clean Up Week

Well friends, I have sad news for you...

No, no, it's not that bad. It's just that I won't likely be posting much new stuff this week.

I've been busy enough with fairs and the like over the past month that some custom orders have been backing up and I need to catch up and look after all my wonderful customers who have such great ideas.

Hopefully I will get around to posting at least a few of the more original items as they are finished, and I do have a few things I've not posted yet, but time will be scarce this week as well.

Please keep sharing posts, like us on facebook and tell your friends about the great things you've seen or bought from Maple Ridge Creations.

And remember, Christmas is coming quickly. Don't wait until the last minute to get your orders in.

No comments:

Post a Comment