Wednesday 9 October 2013

welcome Sign with Coat Hooks

Kudos again to Steve Good for another great design. There are few pieces I have done that elicit as many compliments and comments as this one. All I can say is that I didn't design it, I just cut it (and stained and finished it of course). 


Actually, the original design did not have anything attached to it so the coat hooks were my own idea, but it really is a nice piece. 

This one is cut from solid pine and stained with Circa 1850 Walnut Danish Oil and has two silver double coat hooks attached. It could be (and likely will be) modified into a key rack, small shelf or simply left to its self as a welcome sign. 

A quick reminder that my custom clock sale is only on to the end of the month, so take advantage of it while you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment