Monday 28 October 2013

Galloping Horse Napkin Holders

Alas that these should arrive too late for Thanksgiving! Except for my American friends... *wink wink*

My thanks to Carol for the idea for these a few weeks back. She's also the happy owner of the very first one I made. These are a Maple Ridge original creation, but she gave me the nudge to get them started. 

Colours from left to right: Red Mahogany, Colonial Maple, Walnut and Cherry.  

Made from 3/4" pine, these napkin holders feature a galloping horse on the front and a curved backer to keep your napkins conveniently in place on the table with style.


It was rather late when I took these pictures, and the lighting was poor, so the colours don't show as well below as in the group shot at the top. Regardless, these are available in any colour I can find stain or materials for. For specifics on colour selection please contact me directly or visit the Minwax website colour guide here http://www.minwax.ca/wood-products/stains-color-guide/ or the Watco guide here http://www.rustoleum.com/en/product-catalog/consumer-brands/watco/danish-oil.


A quick reminder: Clock special runs out in 3 more days. Also it's your last chance to earn a $5 discount by writing a review at 411.ca for us (only available for current and previous customers, if you have never bought something from me, you can't review).

Christmas is coming and things are warming up (metaphorically, it's actually getting quite chilly outside) so don't wait too long in getting your orders in.

No comments:

Post a Comment