Thursday 3 October 2013

Rodeo decor: "I Love Rodeo"

With the fair season coming to an end I thought I would put this up. 

What better way to show off your appreciation of down home country rodeo than to advertise it in your living room, den or front window?


The fair season is over for me, but craft sales and Christmas sales are waiting. If you know of an event in your area, please send me any info you have about it and who knows? I might just show up.

Don't forget about my custom clock event that runs until the end of the month. See the blog entry under that title or contact me directly at mapleridgecreations@gmail.com for more info.

Christmas is coming fast so remember to keep sending in your orders to make sure they're finished and delivered in time for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment