Monday 5 August 2013

3D Deer Scene

I was actually going to post something a bit more...practical...today, but apparently I've fallen far behind on taking pics of products again, so maybe tomorrow (or later today if I get around to it). 

This is a sample of 3D woodart. The picture below is comprised of 6 different layers, each a different colour, which gives a strong sense of depth. Under normal lighting conditions you can even see shadows behind each piece. 

I say this is a sample because i have a number of others I'm hoping to do soon, so long as other projects don't get in the way



The layers are 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood, stained with various products. 

As always, send in ideas or custom orders. I'll respond with prices and (if applicable) shipping costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment