Thursday 15 August 2013

Custom Honeybee Toys for Facebook Follower

So one of our facebook friends contacted us the other day about making some honeybee toys. 

We were only too happy to oblige :)


The pull toy (left) and puzzle (right) both standing together.


The puzzle dismantled.


The puzzle assembled. To date, all solid wood puzzles I have cut have been able to remain in a standing position without additional support. This one, as the first pic shows, is no different.


The pull toy (shown here before the pull was attached), is much like any other that I've made with the one difference that it has wings. In this case I have left the wings unglued so that they can be swiveled to the customer's preferred position before being set with glue.

At present this is in the mail to a very excited customer and FB follower. I sent pics when it was done (about 2 hours after being commissioned) and they were pretty happy with the results. 

So step up facebookers! Make your custom order today!

Follow and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mapleridgecreations

5 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Honeybee Toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! this website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. honeybeetoys

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Honeybee Toys

    ReplyDelete