Friday 2 August 2013

No pics today :(

So apparently we're having some technical difficulties today, where "we" is the google server and my PC. Hopefully I can get a post or 2 in tomorrow, but we'll just have to wait and see.

A good opportunity to remind any local followers that I will be at the Marmora Farmer's Market tomorrow (or today as the case may be), that is, Saturday August 3rd, from 8am to 2 pm.

A further reminder to some of my local regulars that I have new items every weekend and this weekend is no exception. Special things to look for this week are the clocks and a couple of new bowls as well. Oh, and a coffee table to go with the side table I posted earlier this week.

In the meantime, keep sending in your ideas and custom orders, and don't forget our etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment