Wednesday 14 August 2013

Celebrate Canada

 What's that? Canada Day was over a month ago? Doesn't matter, I'm patriotic all year long!

I cooked these up for Canada Day but have sold more of them in the past 2 weeks. And since I didn't have a blog at the beginning of July, I thought I'd post a pic.


It's all bb plywood construction, 1/4" for the back and 1/8" for the front coloured bits. Total size is around 10" x 7".

The little guys below are made of 1/4" bb ply and have not been stained yet. Just showing off the cuts.


Alternately, these would make some nice Thanksgiving decorations. Speaking of which, Christmas decorations will be starting to roll out soon. I've just started cutting some 3D ornaments.


If you have a picture or idea for an ornament of your own, contact me and I'll see what i can do to make it a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment