Wednesday 7 August 2013

Fretwork Tote

In response to the most common comment I get on this sort of thing; yes, it IS a lot of cutting and it DOES take time. :)

This could be used for a number of things from a napkin holder to something for knitting or crocheting supplies, or whatever else you can think of. 


The tote shown is made from 1/4" baltic birch plywood and is unstained and unfinished, so it is effectively  a blank slate. I can stain almost any colour or you could paint it however you like or I can just put some simple finish on it. This is just the basic model. 

Customization can also be done in terms of size, number of divisions, etc. So if you wanted something like this that had 5 compartments, was 7" high and 12" long and looked like walnut, I can do that. 

As always, send me your suggestions, ideas and custom orders and I'll make it happen. 

*Special note: Just came into a number of small pieces of cherry this evening, ideal for most of the projects I've listed here and just bristling with potential. Maybe I'll post some pics of finished work. Better yet, maybe it can be your piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment